After Death Cleaning Services
"You keep your members safe on the outside, keep them safe on the inside too."
After Death Cleaning
Who needs an After-Death Clean
- After a death of a family member that may have been or not been expected where the body has been left for more than a few hours.
- After a violent event such as a murder/ attempted murder/ suicide/ attempted suicide.
- Businesses that offer services that touch on people lives such as solicitors, social services, council workers, legal entities, estate agents and more - we can be great help in both consultation and specialist cleaning for clients.
- Any event where bodily leakage has occurred.
GET IN TOUCH
We'd love to hear from you
After Death Cleaning Services - Hazards
- Fluid leakage from deceased bodies can drain through clothes, floor boards, walls and more.
- Blood and fluids can be very difficult to remove & may contain infections, diseases and bacteria.
- Vehicles involves in traffic accidents may need sanitation before insurance companies can begin repairs.
- Our equipment can sanitise not only hard surfaces but also the air leaving a shield that can prevent bacterial growth for up to 30 days.
Contact Us Today
General & Quotes: 0800 193 3699
Emergency: 07462 479 576
Please leave a message on our 24 hour emergency line if no one answers.
Why Apply for Platinum Partner Status?
Get priority emergency response specialist cleaning services - often within 6 hours.
Gain access to our 24 hour, unadvertised,batphone.
The same specialist operator who will know and work toward your unique expectations.
Request 45 day payment terms for larger invoices - terms apply.
Get FREE £40 TREATMENT reports for each clean with before and after pictures.
Receive platinum protection certificate every six months for customer displays.